Date:      Fri, 8 Jan 1999 00:22:44 -0800
From:      brian@worldcontrol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   A better search interface for some

I find searching the FreeBSD mailing lists with
http://www.freebsd.org/search to be a pain.

To alleviate this pain I created

   http://home.worldcontrol.com/freebsd-search

which I like much better and find much faster.

Is there such an interface some place already?

If not, may I suggest that someone with the appropriate power
copy my page to www.freebsd.org someplace?

And perhaps create an experts link from the "pain" page.

OTOH, if my suggestion is some how unacceptable or offensive
I'd be happy to continue with my own search page.

--
Brian Litzinger <brian@litzinger.com>