Date:      Thu, 10 Dec 1998 10:06:19 -0600
From:      Administrator <admin@gippy.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: alpha

>check out:
>ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/FreeBSD/3.0-RELEASE/RELNOTES.TXT
>
>it tells you where to look if you want to install on an alpha..

Great, Thank you. I must have missed it when reading everything the other
day.  Anyone reading currently running it on an Alpha based system?  How
do you like FreeBSD running on it so far?  Hope to have parts in, and
FreeBSD installed on this thing by early this next week.  Wish me luck :)

Thank you again for the fast reply.

-Nevin Lyne - admin@gippy.net
-G.I.S., Inc. - http://www.gippy.net/
-There are two rules for ultimate success in life.
-1. Never tell everything you know.