Date:      Thu, 8 May 2003 12:31:53 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-15?B?RnLpZOlyaWMgRGVtaWFucw==?= <frederic@demians.org>
To:        Jud <judmarc@fastmail.fm>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The Complete FreeBSD, Fourth Edition by Greg Lehey

> Amazon U.S. gave me a publication/ship date of May 13th-14th when I
> ordered.  Surprised you didn't get a similar notice.

Thanks. You're right. Verifying my Amazon account, I have similar
information. But in the same time, there is the mention :

  This item has not yet been released. You may order it now and we
  will ship it to you when it arrives.

So, I'm not sure a book can be send at a given date when its
publication date is not known. My question should be addressed
somewhere between Amazon and the Publisher... And, yes I'm impatient
to have a reading material I can consult at a certain distance from my
PC screen!

-- Frédéric