Date:      Wed, 7 Jan 2004 21:34:02 +0400
From:      "Mazen S. Alzogbi" <freebsd@mazenalzogbi.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   KDE damaged ...

Hi,

With the help of the great people here I was able to install and run
KDE3 on my FreeBSD 4.9. After that, I was trying to change the theme to
the skin-less default one which made KDE freeze for a very long time. I
forced a restart (and maybe it was me who killed KDE).

Now KDE is showing nothing but the gray background and no components on
the desktop. To be precise, it's showing the panel toolbar at the buttom
on the screen and when I try to click on it, it disappear!!!

I cannot do anything after that but to reboot the system back to the
console prompt!

Please help. Thanks

Mazen S. Alzogbi