Date:      Thu, 26 Dec 2002 20:15:14 -0500
From:      Jeff Utter <funk@softhome.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   SORRY/thanks

Hey everyone, sorry i sent that message so many times. I didn't realize
that with this list it could take up to 3 days for my messages to be
sent to the list. I saw other messages coming in, and i couldn't figure
out why mine weren't showing up. Additionally an op in an IRC channel
told me my mails wouldn't show up on the list, becasue i don't have
reverse dns for my smtp server, so i changed my smtp server, and tried
again (apprantly that wasn't the problem)

Well sorry anyway, and thanks to anyone who can help me on this nforce
stuff.

*FreeBSD rocks! :-D*