Date:      Sun, 8 Jun 1997 14:44:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Yang Wu <yawu@ic.sunysb.edu>
To:        support@cdrom.com
Subject:   question !

W.C.CDROM,

	I installed FreeBSD 3 times.
 I reserved 500Mbytes for it(D drive), and the first time when I
 install it (by INSTALL ) the message says the disk is full. The
second time even made the PC dead and the hard drive remained spinning. The
only thing I can do is turn off the power. The third time, unfortunately
, I can't retrive those compressed files after I installed the kernel.

	It seems that FreeBSD doesn't work stably on my PC. After all
of this, I format my hard drive again, while FreeBSD had changed my boot
sectors' information or some other system's records. I can't run win95
normally now! The PC is crashed, and the fixit.flp doesn't help much.
Do you have any idea about how I can restore my system (low-level format
or any other way to do it)?

	Can I return the CDROM to you and ask refund of it ?

						Yang Wu