Date:      Wed, 8 Jun 2005 23:29:06 -0400
From:      Eric Ekong <eric@unixtechs.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Azureus Update Problem

It looks like we will have the maintainer to update the port. I tried to
sub the new release in place of the current one and tweaked Makefile, but
it fails to compile somewhere along the lines with an java error.  If you
look at the /usr/ports/net/azureus/Makefile you can find the maintainers
email address and try and email him/her, but if my memory serves me
correct this person is usually busy with tons of projects/ports in the
freebsd world.

Eric

* Warren <shinjii@virusinfo.rdksupportinc.com> [050607 23:40]: