Date:      Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:12:21 -0400
From:      Technical Information <tech_info@threespace.com>
To:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: opinions on the M68000 series cpus?

Man, I didn't know that I was the only one still using Commodore's Finest
until long after the widespread acceptance of Microsoft Windows.  We should
have had a support group or something. :-)

I never got down and dirty with assembly language, but the C programming
was pretty cool.  The API was clean, and not too hard to understand with a
little pouring over the AmigaDOS Reference Manuals.  That still remains the
only platform for which I've successfully written a device driver.

Now you've got me all nostalgic.  I'm gonna have to go find a good emulator
and some software...

--Chip Morton