Date:      Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:37:50 -0600
From:      jacks@sage-american.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FBSD Mirrors USA

Excuse this if OT, but after receiving a notice that one of my favorite
CVSup mirrors was "going down" for hardware upgrading for maybe "as long as
two weeks", it caused me to check the others listed and I was astonished to
see that the list has dropped from 17 to only 10 and two of those failed
connections (polled each with traceroute to check speeds from my locale).

Where have all the Mirrors gone..??? Is it the economy??

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Server Admin

Sage-American
http://www.sage-american.com
jacks@sage-american.com

"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat;
....situation excellent! ....I shall attack!"