Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:05:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Rob <rob@robhulme.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Page faults, Signal 11s

Sounds like bad ram to me. Although I was getting some of these errors at
one point on my computer, and I went into bios and turned off "Fast RW
turnaround" (I have a T-bird athlon 800 also, running on an abit kt7
motherboard with 256MB ram) and the crashes magically stopped. Anyway,
your situation sounds like bad ram to me though...

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|