Date:      Fri, 1 Oct 1999 08:31:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Manuelito Jeremiah Velasco III <peemayer92@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Complete Text Tutorial

01 Oct 99

Dear Sir;

Firt all I would like to thank you for taking the time
(and your efforts, of course) in
providing me (as one of the many recepients to your
documentation online) the information I need regarding
FreeBSD tutorials.

I remember a few months ago, when I tried to copy your
tutorial one page at a time; however due to the speed
(snail-speed) of the internet acount i'm using, i fail
to down load everything i need. Unfortunately, the
diskette where i transfered the files got corrupted.
Since then i haven't got the time to copy the html
pages once more.

Anyway, that's my story...

I was wondering if you have a FreeBSD COMPLETE
tutorial (even in text format) that I could download
in one piece.  I'll highly appreciate it if you do and
it will definitely help me a lot in learning FreeBSD.

Looking forward for your response.  Thank you and more
power to continue your good work.

MJB Velasco III
peemayer92@yahoo.com

=====