Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 1995 22:25:06 -0400
From:      starkhome!gene@sbstark.cs.sunysb.edu (Gene Stark)
To:        paul@isl.cf.ac.uk
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Colorado Jumbo 250MB ft, and FreeBSD 2.0R

>Have you actually got two floppies? This config doesn't work for me,
>I get lots of input in output errors and the tape isn't found in the
>probe.

The "ready for output in input" errors are par for the course.  Ignore them.
I thought I heard that the current maintainer of the driver was going to
get rid of them by 2.1, but they're still there.

Actually, I don't currently have two floppies.  I removed my 5.25" drive
to make room for the Colorado when I bought it 6 months or so ago.

							- Gene