Date:      Sun, 14 Mar 1999 16:55:25 -0500
From:      W Gerald Hicks <wghicks@bellsouth.net>
To:        flygt@sr.se, gunnar@pluto.sr.se
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Trying to make world from 3.1-RELEASE src

From: Gunnar Flygt <gunnar@pluto.sr.se>
[snips]

> But for now, has anyone built, without problems, the complete source
> from 3.1-RELEASE CD?

I am almost certain that the port maintainer had it working on the
cutover day to -RELEASE.  I run -STABLE here and don't have any problems
building or using WindowMaker.

WM is a fast moving _beta_.  If you need to run the newest version of
it before 1.0 I'd encourage tracking -STABLE.

Cheers,

Jerry Hicks
wghicks@bellsouth.net