Date:      Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:56:16 -0600
From:      "john Mish III" <jmanfffreak@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Externally connecting to databases?

I have mysqld installed (4.1) on my FreeBSD 6.1 box. I need a totally
different box to connect to those databases through PHP scripts. I've
already tried editing hosts.allow in the /etc/ folder, but no effect. Does
FreeBSD need to be restarted after these changes are done, or just inetd,
cause I've tried inetd forcerestart, but it does nothing. When I run my PHP
script, it waits a couple seconds, then shows a completly blank page.

View Athlete’s Collections with Live Search
http://sportmaps.live.com/index.html?source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=MGAC01