Date:      Thu, 28 Feb 2002 20:25:06 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@corecode.ath.cx>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/35427: bento appears to be broken

>Number:         35427
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       bento appears to be broken
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Environment:
System: FreeBSD elevation.zuhause.stoert.net 4.5-STABLE FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE #6: Sat Feb 9 22:49:14 CET 2002 corecode@elevation.zuhause.stoert.net:/usr/obj/i386/k7/usr/src/sys/ELEVATION i386

	it appears to me that bento's portbuilding is broken.
	there are awfully lots of mtree errors that aparently don't
	come from the port itself (mostly nls directories).

	also several ports fail because dependencies don't get sucked
	in correctly but will get builded as dependency and fail.

>How-To-Repeat:
	look at bento's error logs

>Fix:
	n/a