Date:      Fri, 9 Apr 2004 00:16:24 +0200
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fundraising for FreeBSD development.

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5

On 2004.04.08 23:34:26 +0200, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> In message <20040408171501.V82460@beck.quonix.net>, John Von Essen writes:
> >If the fund raising is connected with FreeBSD, could people who donate
> >larger amounts get some form of acknowledgement on the FreeBSD site? This
> >would give an incentive for vendors who sell products that rely or use
> >FreeBSD to donate larger amounts.
>=20
> (see above)
>=20
> Everybody who donate will be listed (possibly anonymously) on
> 	http://people.freebsd.org/~phk/donations.html
>=20
> I cannot promise exposure on the main FreeBSD Project pages, that
> would be up to the webmasters (and to some extent the core team)
> to arrange and allow for such precense.

We currently have list of donors both on
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/contributors/index.html=
#DONORS
and on http://www.freebsd.org/donations/donors.html so I don't see a
reason why donations to phk's project could not be somewhere on the main
FreeBSD website.

--=20
Simon L. Nielsen
FreeBSD Documentation Team