Date:      Tue, 18 Sep 2001 19:00:23 -0400
From:      Dale Chulhan - Home <dchulhan@uwi.tt>
To:        issforum@iss.net, FreeBSD Questions <FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, _FreeBSD-Chat <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>, My List <TheTechies@onelist.com>, "Trinidad And Tobago Linux Users Group List ( so called free unix guys   )" <ttlug@egroups.com>, itps@opus.co.tt
Subject:   [OT] Book Library Addition Suggestions

Hello,

I'm building an networking library of sorts, can any one suggest any
books, either from their personal experience or from reviews that should
be included.

The following are some categories I'm considering:
Solaris / UNIX
Security / Firewalls
Networking-General: TCP/IP, Design, etc.
Networking-LAN/WAN: Cisco Config, Network Troubleshooting, etc.
Networking-Maintainance
Active Directory
Exchange

Also are there any magazines you guys recommend subscribing to and
standards that should be bought.

Thank you for your co-operation,
Dale E. Chulhan