Date:      Fri, 4 Sep 1998 16:56:56 -0400
From:      Joseph Beiter <jwb@cosmic.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   fbsd amd documentation?

Is there any documentation on how to write an amd.map file? The man page
is very little help and freebsd's implemntation of automounter doesn't
look very much like linux or solaris' implementation.

How do you set up amd to work with YP?

Our company has raid servers that house home directories. You log into a
system using your NIS account and your home directory and several other
useful corporate directories are available. I would like to do this on
Freebsd as well.

Any help is appreciated. I'm kinda at a loss on where to start.

- JoeB
--
Joseph Beiter                  Hacking's just another word for nothing