Date:      Sun, 7 Oct 2001 19:33:41 -0700
From:      "S.F." <synfin@ameritech.net>
To:        "Vladimir Kushnir" <vkushnir@Alfacom.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: mpeg player

Hello Everyone,
Thanks for your help 'mplayer' works just fine for my need. Really nice
perfomance.
I have very lame question. When I play video it plays in a screen 4" by 3"
window. I have read RTFM plus misc FAQ's but haven't achieved results I
wanted. I was unable to make screen bigger. I compiled it with GUI option, I
have tryed several options, only window resizes, but the video screen stays
the same.... Window go fullscreen, but video-play area is still 4" X 3"...
Is there any way I can make video-play area bigger?

If you need additional info, let me know.

I do really appreciate your help.
Thanks again,
Andrei.