Date:      Sat, 26 Feb 2000 23:04:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Johan=?us-ascii?Q?_M=E5rtensson?= <BSDie@home.se>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux-Netscape-communicator47-Port - problem

In general, ports questions should go to freebsd-ports and/or the port's
maintainer.

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000, Johan M=E5rtensson wrote:

> I tried installing the linux-netscape-47-communicator port, during the do=
wnload
> it kept printing the download message and the % constantly.

This is because the status line is longer than 80 characters, so it causes
a screen scroll each time.

> And then when the download was finished (from ftp.netscape.com) it
> started over again, deleting the file and downloading it anew from
> ftp.sunet.se (closer site for me).

Are you sure? I havent seen this.

Kris

----
"How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man?"
"Eight!"
"That was a rhetorical question!"
"Oh..then, seven!" -- Homer Simpson