Date:      Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:53:36 -0500
From:      "Reed Porada" <porada@itd.nrl.navy.mil>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Need help installing 3.3 freebsd

If anyone can please help me with my install, i would greatly appreciate
it.=20
I am trying to run freebsd on my computer but keep coming up short.
The following is what I did in the setup to configure the hard drive:
- distribution files downloaded to a local ftp server
- used boot floppies for 3.3 install
- partitioned hard drive
- choose install packages=20
- choose install media (ftp)
- configured for DHCP =20
- selected local ftp server
configuration resulted in search unable to find all required packages
thus no complete install.=20
Computer has 4gb hard drive, 330 mhz processor, 64mg ram.
I have been debugging the configuration and have run out of solutions.=20
Please help!!!

thank you

Reed and Ronnie