Date:      Sun, 15 Jul 2001 19:52:30 -0400
From:      User & Ian Patrick Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        y2kgod@aol.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need help with PPP

	Having been a previous employee with Juno, if you are trying to use the
free internet service without their software, it won't work.  Even if you
are paying for the service, it may still not work.  To my knowledge, the
Juno service will only work with their software on a Windows machine.  Try
going with another ISP.

Ian

As it was put forth by y2kgod@aol.com on Sun, Jul 15, 2001 at 02:47:28PM -0400...