Date:      Sat, 05 Mar 2005 14:57:56 -0700
From:      "Stephane Raimbault" <segr@hotmail.com>
To:        daniel@benzedrine.cx
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nat / rdr timeouts?

I cvsup'd RELENG_5 and recompiled the kernel and I'm seeing the same
results.  Do I need to recompile any other parts of the system?

Do we believe I've stumbled onto a bug of pf... or is this some sort of
anti-DoS feature?

>From: Daniel Hartmeier <daniel@benzedrine.cx>
>To: Stephane Raimbault <segr@hotmail.com>
>CC: freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
>Subject: Re: nat / rdr timeouts?
>Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 21:05:59 +0100
>
>On Sat, Mar 05, 2005 at 11:59:59AM -0700, Stephane Raimbault wrote:
>
> > I have a box running  FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE-p5 and I'm running at nat and
> > redirecting port 80 traffic to a couple internal servers.
>
>The following bugfix was commited to RELENG_5 about two months ago, it's
>likely that it fixes your problem. It's not part of 5.3-RELEASE-p5
>(which is built from RELENG_5_3, afaik).
>
>http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/contrib/pf/net/pf.c.diff?r1=1.18.2.5&r2=1.18.2.6&f=h
>
>Daniel

Don't just Search. Find! http://search.sympatico.msn.ca/default.aspx The new
MSN Search! Check it out!