Date:      Thu, 5 Oct 2000 12:05:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dennis Jun <dennisjun@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   gkrellm 0.10.5 and cpu time usage

Hello all. I recently upgraded my Gkrellm to 0.10.5 from
0.9.x. However I have noticed a jump in cpu time it uses.
With 0.9.x, it was usually under 0.1%, but now it's over
1.2%. I'm running FreeBSD 4.1.1 on a P3 733 with 128 megs
or RAM. I'm running X 3.3.6 as well.

BTW, I asked a friend to check it out on his Linux system,
and he reports no increased cpu time.

I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

(I'm not on the list, so if you could e-mail and the list
as well, I would appreciate that. Much thanx in advance.)