Date:      Mon, 10 Nov 1997 00:51:40 -0500
From:      "Goeringer, Michael" <goeringerm@keywest.ird.rl.af.mil>
To:        "'Kelvin Pang'" <kelvin@uni.net.hk>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD on Notebook

Go to www.jp.freebsd.org/PAO

Michael G.

----------
From:  Kelvin Pang[SMTP:kelvin@uni.net.hk]
Sent:  Thursday, November 06, 1997 9:45 AM
To:  freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:  kelvin@uni.net.hk
Subject:  FreeBSD on Notebook

Dear Sir/Madam,

I've tried installing the FreeBSD on the notebook. I found that not too
much PCMCIA card FreeBSD is supporting (only the PCMCIA card from IBM
and National SemiConductor is supported as from the 2.2.2 release note).
Are all PCMCIA cards from IBM are supported? I want to check whether the
model number 72H5433 from IBM is supported. May you help? Thanks a lot.

Besides, the PCMCIA card I'm currently using is Xircom. How can I, by
any method, use it for FreeBSD? Pls suggest. Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Kelvin.