Date:      Mon, 16 Mar 1998 21:58:19 -0600
From:      Karl Denninger  <karl@mcs.net>
To:        Ron Bolin <rbolin@netchannel.net>
Subject:   Re: Current Signal 11 Crazy

Something has gone drastically wrong today; I am seeing both problems with
signals as well as both spontaneous reboots (with no core dump!) and hard
freezes (which ignore a drop-to-DDB - argh!) as well.

It looks like a couple of changes were committed after Dyson's last-night
update in the kernel source tree.

Karl Denninger (karl@MCS.Net)| MCSNet - Serving Chicagoland and Wisconsin
http://www.mcs.net/          | T1's from $600 monthly / All Lines K56Flex/DOV