Date:      Fri, 4 Feb 2000 21:11:09 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        winter@jurai.net (Matthew N. Dodd)
Cc:        tlambert@primenet.com (Terry Lambert), johnmpurser@home.com, jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org ('Jonathon McKitrick'), jasone@canonware.com ('Jason Evans'), chat@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: @home.com's e-mail problems

> On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Terry Lambert wrote:
> > I'd like to hear what anyone has to say on it, of course, but you are
> > talking about the UNIX version, not the NT version, of the product,
> > right?
>
> I didn't think Intermail ran on NT.
>
> I don't think you could find an NT box that was big enough.  :)

I interviewd and was offered a job there around the same time I
did the same at Whistle.  They wanted me to work on the NT port,
and had a team of very competant (IMO) people assembled to do
the job.  I expect that, unless they got hit by busses, that
the job is done.

I was very impressed with the architecture and the service time
claims for the AT&T installation of the software.

In any case, the last time I talked with them, they were working
on a FreeBSD version, so don't disparage them too harshly.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.