Date:      Wed, 9 Nov 2005 19:01:59 -0800
From:      "Gayn Winters" <gayn.winters@bristolsystems.com>
To:        "'Ahnjoan Amous'" <ahnjoan@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Masquerading Virtual domains in sendmail

Thank you Ahnjoan.

It looks like reversing the two columns of virtusertable to get
genericstable gets me part of what I need; namely, the mail headers
should translate correctly.  Unfortunately, digging through the bat book
and googling, it doesn't seem like the envelopes will get masqueraded,
when I actually need them to be masqueraded on a per domain basis.  The
macro MASQUERADE_AS seems to be a global operation, which I don't want.

Does anyone know if FEATURE(`masquerade_envelope') will work without
MASQUERADE_AS?

Somehow to me it seems like most ISP's have this problem.

Thanks again,

-gayn