Date:      Mon, 25 Oct 1999 11:50:35 +1000 (EST)
From:      Long Hoang Tran <s9708953@cse.rmit.edu.au>
To:        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   installation problem

hi there again,
	So far my partition is as such and the installation seems okay
/	= 52M
swap	=40M
swap	=40M
/var	=32M
/tmp	=48M
/usr	=498M
/home	=100M

However at the end of the installation when it finishes creating extra
users for the system, it doesn't finish and reboot. The first screen which
asks which installation you want to use pops up again, eg Novice,Expert
etc.. At this stage since the only option to exit is to "Exit Install" I
simply chose this option and reboot. However when i try to start freebsd,
it seems to load the kernel but that's it. After that it just reboots
again by itself.

Could someone help me with this problem.
Thanks for your assistance.

Long Tran
3rd Software System Eng
RMIT Uni, Melbourne