Date:      20 Jan 00 16:40:23 MST
From:      Eduardo Huertas <eduhuertas@usa.net>
To:        Hector Colmenares <zips@zips.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Darren Wiebe <dkwiebe@hagenhomes.com>
Subject:   Re: [Installing StarOffice 5.1a in Spanish]]

OK
This worked, including the not so elegant problems when it's started:

"The component (PluginManager) could not be loaded.
Please start setup with the option repair."

and

"InternetSetupWizard: No resource loader found."

But seems it's working, that's important :)

What about the procedure with the port?  Somebody knows if it works?

Is there a better way?  Sorry Ken ;)

Hector Colmenares <zips@zips.net> wrote:

	Try this =

	http://www.serv.net/~mcglk/staroffice-install.html