Date:      Fri, 07 Mar 2003 21:06:46 -0800
From:      slumos@unlv.edu
To:        newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   minimal work 'make floppies'

What's the minimum stuff needed to be able to make custom install
floppies? Must I *really* make release first? I was just planning to do
a net install anyway.  If so, must I *really* do a checkout, make
release, modify something, make rerelease and then make floppies, as
release(7) and the Makefile seem to imply, or can I just use the
/usr/src tree that I already have on a different host?

I'm using 4.7-RELEASE.

Steve