Date:      Thu, 07 Sep 95 01:51:21 -0700
From:      Mark Seiffert <seiffert@neosoft.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Handbook Omission

Very Nice WWW site and very nice HTML handbook.  I am trying to install
FreeBSD from floppy and they fail to extract on the system. I have tried
putting the bin.* chunks in the floppy root directory, and in a directory
named /bin.  Next I am going to try /freebsd, hopefully this will work.
You may wish to update the handbook to tell the correct directory to put
the files.

I finally got it to work by telling it to commit and then it asked for
the files in /bin.

One of my disks seems to be bad, 9 of 12, it asked if i wanted to retry
and I said yes, and now it is prompting for the manpages disk instead of
the bad bin disk. Not sure if this is the intended action.

Regards,
    Mark Seiffert