Date:      Wed, 09 Aug 2000 19:25:42 -0700
From:      Caleb Walker <caleb.walker@home.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ncvs folder

I am wondering if after I do a cvs update if I could safely delete the
ncvs directory after it is done.  I am running out of disk space on a 6
gig hd and I am trying to find places to cut back.  If there are any
suggestions in that area as will, please share it.  I have checked all
dirs in the home dir and all files in the tmp dir.  I just dont know
where all of the space is going...  This is only a home router nothing
on it but upgrades from 3.4 and mp3's.

--
Caleb Walker