Date:      12 Nov 1999 16:25:20 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mount: file system types

Kev <tech@geo.net.au> writes:

[snip]
> I know I'm being greedy and really should decide to get rid of one
> drive, but I do like to learn as much about each OS as possible.

Good for you, really!  This _greediness_ has helped me a lot when I was
still experimenting with any free *nix I could get my hands on.

However, I still don't seem to know what you are doing, and how it
fails.

--
Giorgos Keramidas, <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
"What we have to learn to do, we learn by doing." [Aristotle]