Date:      Wed, 19 May 1999 14:45:26 -0700
From:      "Carlos C. Tapang" <ctapang@easystreet.com>
To:        "Robert Nordier" <rnordier@nordier.com>, "Mike Smith" <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        "Luoqi Chen" <luoqi@watermarkgroup.com>, <sobomax@altavista.net>, <thyerm@camtech.com.au>, <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: SUMMARY: why you cant use FBSDBOOT.EXE anymore (Was: Re: FBSDBOOT.EXE)

Thanks to all who pitched in their input to this issue. Most users of my
system are running Windows and don't want to have to reformat or repartition
their hard disk. So I am stuck with the DOS file system. I think the best
solution is to have my users use a FreeBSD boot floppy. The floppy will have
/boot/loader which I will point to the DOS-formatted hard disk in which the
kernel resides.