Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 2000 11:20:44 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
Cc:        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>, new-bus@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bus_config_intr()

In message <Pine.BSF.4.21.0007111843330.24659-100000@besplex.bde.org> Bruce Evans writes:
: On Mon, 10 Jul 2000, Warner Losh wrote:
:
: > Hmmm.  I don't like the sharable bit.  However, that's likely a bug in
: > the isa bus.  No, wait.  the ISA bus will allow shared interrupts
: > (look at the boca boards and we do it here all the time).  I'm of two
:
: No.  The interrupt on ISA multiport boards is shared on the board,
: not on the bus.

Ah.  We have some cards at work that sit on the isa bus and can share
interrupts with each other, but not other cards.

Warner