Date:      16 Oct 2002 18:54:03 -0700
From:      John Merryweather Cooper <john_m_cooper@yahoo.com>
To:        Robert Withrow <bwithrow@nortelnetworks.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Getting linux-realplayer to work with linux-mozilla.

None of the above.  It's a bug in the way plugins are handled period.
Right now, chaos reigns.  :)

         _
  | |V| / '                       ||  MacroHard --                   \
\_| | | \_,                       ||     the perfection of form over |
----------------------------------||     substance, marketing over   |
Web:  http://www.borgsdemons.com  ||     performance, and greed over |
AIM:  johnmcooper                 ||     design . . .                |
Yahoo:  john_m_cooper             ||                                 |