Date:      Wed, 18 Apr 2001 23:34:55 -0700
From:      "Benjamin Hyatt" <benjaminhyatt@hotmail.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   bea weblogic + apache + linux library

Hello,

I'm trying to configure bea's weblogic apache server plugin to work
with apache 1.3.14 on FreeBSD 4.2-RELEASE i386.

I've rebuilt the kernel (smp support) and have enabled linux_enable="YES" in
/etc/rc.conf
//output from kldstat
bhyatt@benh-freebsd:/export/home/bhyatt [176] $kldstat
Id Refs Address    Size     Name
 1    2 0xc0100000 343d0c   kernel
 2    1 0xc18f0000 11000    linux.ko

I've added the linux.so module to apache via apxs, which loads the module
successfully.
Apache refuses to start after this...

Unfortunately Bea only provides a apache plugin for solaris, hp-ux and
linux.
I'd like to be able to get this to work on FreeBSD - gives me a good excuse
to use FreeBSD over
our current implementation... Solaris.

Any ideas/comments are appreciated.

Thanks,