Date:      Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:16:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mohsin Rahman <mtech@buffnet.net>
To:        Drew Tomlinson <drew@mykitchentable.net>
Cc:        tim peters <tim@lost.net.au>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: File Browser for Web Sites?

I used a program called WebExplorer written by Sune Alexandersen. You
can download it from www.suneworld.com/programs

Does require PHP enabled webserver and is a great program for managing
a website. You can get creative with .htaccess files and restrict users
to certain directories.

On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Drew Tomlinson wrote:

> [...]

Mohsin AbdulRahman
MTech@BuffNET.Net