Date:      Mon, 23 Aug 2004 09:18:56 -0300
From:      Fernan Aguero <fernan@iib.unsam.edu.ar>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   portupgrade question

Hi!

I'm updating textproc/expat2 in one of our machines, and I'm
following the procedure recommended in UPDATING:

portupgrade -fr textproc/expat2

However, in the middle of the process, we had to shutdown
the machine. It had already processed (i.e. built and
installed) 44 ports.

Since there are a lot of things that depend on expat this
takes a while. Also, since I'm using '-f' this means that if
something happens and I need to start again, all of the
affected ports will be compiled and installed again ...

Now my question: is it possible to somehow restart from
where it started? (I have the list of the 44 ports that are
already done)

Thanks in advance,

Fernan

Fernan Aguero -  fernan at iib.unsam.edu.ar
Phone: +54 11 4580-7255/7 ext 310, Fax: +54 11 4752-9639
Check http://genoma.unsam.edu.ar/~fernan for more info.