Date:      Thu, 18 May 2000 11:52:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Thomas Good <tomg@mailhost.nrnet.org>
To:        Doug Young <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Pedantic FreeBSD...

Hi Doug,

Used the Pedantic to finish off setting up Sendmail and UUCP.
My previous post got no takers from the list so I dialed up
your page and tried your suggestions.  I believe the
/etc/mail/relay-domains was the piece I was missing.

BTW, I don't use /etc/mail/sendmail.cw - this breaks UUCP.

Nice job on the page.  At this point PPP, sendmail (both local
via UUCP and rest_of_the_world via SMTP to a smart host) are
fully operational.  Thanks!

Incidentally there is a small typo on
http://www.apana.org.au/FreeBSD/FreeBSD_Tutorial/mail_inetd.html

The command to restart sendmail "/usr/sbin -bd -q30m" (sic) is
missing something ->  /usr/sbin/sendmail -bd -q30m
                                ^^^^^^^^

Otherwise, great job!

------- North Richmond Community Mental Health Center -------

Thomas Good                                   MIS Coordinator
Vital Signs:                  tomg@ { admin | q8 } .nrnet.org
                                          Phone: 718-354-5528
                                          Fax:   718-354-5056

/* Member: Computer Professionals For Social Responsibility */