Date:      Fri, 30 Jul 1999 10:36:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Laura Laytham (OCS)" <laura@apollo.ocsny.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ld.so???

Hello.

I just installed the latest version of FreeBSD (two days ago) and now I am
trying to compiling an application that has no problem compiling on older
FreeBSD versions but that is failing for me with this new version.

Here is the brief error I get:

su-2.03# ./install-mck-3_2_0_4-freebsd
Couldn't open /usr/libexec/ld.so.

Apparetly this ld.so library is pretty critical to my application. How can
I get this available on my new FreeBSD install?

Please advise.

Thank you.

-laura