Date:      Fri, 29 May 1998 14:10:23 +0200
From:      "Loïc Mahé" <mahe@twam.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   About Olvwm

Hello,

I'm (still) using FreeBSD 2.2.2 and I've got a problem with olvwm.

The menu is empty even if the openwin-menu file exist and is at the
right place (/usr/X11R6/lib/X11). According to the olwm man page,
I created the OLWMMENU variable, but still without result (I also
tried OLVWMMENU, unsucessfully). OPENWINHOME doesn't work, either.

The only way I found is to use the personal .openwin-menu file, but I
would like to have the system-wide file, so that every user has the
menu by default.

Perhaps a bug in olvwm ? Is there a solution ?

Thanks.

Loic (Toulouse - France)
--
TWAM Informatique           18 av. Charles de Gaulle, 31138 Balma cedex

On ne trébuche pas deux fois sur la même pierre (proverbe oriental).

En principe ...