Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 1999 11:50:30 +0200
From:      Marc van Kempen <marc@bowtie.nl>
To:        van.woerkom@netcologne.de
Cc:        freebsd-mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape communicator 4.61 and Slashdot

> Suddenly netscape crashes really often when I read Slashdot.
> Is this because I run XFree86 3.3.5 lately or some new /.-effect? :-)
>
> Fun aside, I remember Rob changed something about how ads are displayed,
> so if anyone else noticed increased instability I would put the guilt
> on that changes, if not I must consider a rebuilt of my machine or
> running the linux version (shudder).

Now that you mention it, I have seen this too on a 3.2 machine,
with regular XFree86 (3.3.3 or something)

I have not really seen it on my other 2.2.6 machine, but I haven't
really paid attention to it either.

Marc.

Marc van Kempen                 BowTie Technology
Email: marc@bowtie.nl            WWW & Databases
tel. +31 40 2 43 20 65
fax. +31 40 2 44 21 86         http://www.bowtie.nl