Date:      Sat, 6 Oct 2001 17:00:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brad Laue <brad@brad-x.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/31086: StarOffice52 port failing on FreeBSD 4.4 Oct. 6 build

The following reply was made to PR ports/31086; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Brad Laue <brad@brad-x.com>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, brad@brad-x.com
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 19:53:06 -0400

 As an addendum, the kernel message setup.bin exited on signal 11 (core
 dumped) appears, and the port seems to clean up after itself, removing
 the corefile.

 This port has worked for me one out of six times, each attempt on
 different boxes, both my own and those set up by others - apparently
 conditions in the majority of cases are not favorable to install this port.

 Please fix!

 Brad