Date:      Mon, 5 Jul 1999 14:22:24 +0300
From:      "Mikhail Ramendik" <mikhram@dataforce.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Clipboard Daemon

Hello!

I am thinking of developing a Clipboard Daemon, which would allow a
Windows-like clipboard but better - with multiuser support and over IP. But
before I take to it, I'd like to know whether such a thing exists already.
NOTE: I mean for it to work with or WITHOUT X, like, adding support for it
ot joe would allow cuts and pastes between copies of joe in different
virtual terminals, etc...

So, I'd like to know what the existing state of clipboarding in X or
otherwise is :)

This is certainly a newbie quesion, but, while I am new to FreeBSD, I am not
new to programming.

Yours in Christ, Mikhail Ramendik