Date:      Mon, 08 Feb 2010 22:35:28 +0100
From:      Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd@quip.cz>
To:        Jose Amengual M <jose.amengual@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Importing jails from 7.0, 7.2 to 8.0.

Jose Amengual M wrote:
> True...I just did that and works, but the proper procedure to have it a fully functional jail on 8.0 without the need of installing compat7x port after importing it from 7.0 is what I really want to know.
>
> like a step by step instruction.

I don't know ezjail well and don't know if there is some upgrade
procedure, but you should upgrade base system of all jails to same
version as the host system (8.0 in this case) by make installworld or
freebsd-update.
And after system upgrade, you must reinstall all you ports - it is the
same for jails as is for base host system.

Miroslav Lachman