Date:      Mon, 16 Mar 1998 17:53:48 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        shimon@simon-shapiro.org
Cc:        molter@logic.it, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sendmail going commercial, and ?

Simon Shapiro wrote:

> On 16-Mar-98 Marco Molteni wrote:
> > On Mon, 16 Mar 1998, Ollivier Robert wrote:
> >
> >> I will try VMailer as soon as it gets finally released anyway. The
> >> description available makes it look like the architecture of qmail with
> >> the power of sendmail. I also have great trust in Venema.
> >
> > Ollivier, please let us know your impressions when you'll try VMailer.
> > I've seen the VMailer web pages and it seems *very* interesting.
>
> Yup.  I think it is good news that sendmail goes commercial.  now this
> abomination will be removed from the FreeBSD source tree.  We may be able
> to put something else there.  Evind, Ready?

	how soon they forget.
	the body is not even still (sendmail will deliver this message)
	and already they are kicking it....

	forlk, you may not like sendmail
	it may be frustrating at times.
	but it has served us well for years!

	show a little kindness.

	plus it aint no sure thang that we are replacing it.
jmb