Date:      Thu, 28 May 1998 18:05:44 +0930
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        Robert Swindells <swindellsr@genrad.co.uk>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Star Office Installation

> FWIW the latest version of Allegro Common Lisp (5.0 beta) tries to
> read /proc/<pid>/map and fails.
> Maybe we do need to emulate the Linux procfs as somebody suggested
> last week.
Heh, so what are you waiting for? ;)

I'm not sure _where_ you put things like that.. Unless we just alter our
procfs.

|Daniel O'Connor software and network engineer for Genesis Software |
|http://www.gsoft.com.au                                            |
|The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to|
|choose from. -- Andrew Tanenbaum                                   |