Date:      Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:20:09 +0200
From:      Bartek Rutkowski <r@robakdesign.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Gnome Splashes Remakes

Hi,

Thanks for reply about my designs for FreeBSD Gnome project. Keeping in
mind all your advices I`v made upgrade to them, so they shall fit yours
needs closely. If you like them, tell me, and (what is more important)
tell that guys from FreeBSD Gnome project :)

Here are url`s:
http://robakdesign.com/gnome/splash1_3.png
(removed beastie due to copyrights, added some colours)

http://robakdesign.com/gnome/splash2_2.png
(removed beastie, colour balancing, text change)

http://robakdesign.com/gnome/splash3_2.png
(removed beastie, added some colours, colours balancing, changed text)

So, feel free to speak up!

Best regards,
Bartek Rutkowski